Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 years in the making


today is our second wedding anniversary. whew! it really feels like the last two years have flown by, and i feel very lucky to be married to such a wonderful person. i know everyone always says that they married their best friend and yadda yadda, but really i feel like jb is the one person who can keep me in check and handle all my shenanigans, and still likes me anyway. and beyond all that, he's hilarious and kind-hearted, and i love seeing how he and i are growing as people and as a couple. it's a good life, no matter how cheesy that sounds.

1 comment:

  1. I found you! :) I actually found your blog doing a search for Mosie's obit. Hope y'all are well. I finally posted Piper meets Piper. I have been a bad, bad blogger as of late.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...