Thursday, May 06, 2010

another gaff.

even though i was moderately offended at first about the "pregnant face" comment, i've decided that any commentary about my pregnancy should be taken with a grain of salt, and it's much more fun to laugh at the comfort people have with saying stuff to me.
so, today at a work lunch, the same person who made the pregnant face comment decided to inform me i was having a girl.  first, she just glanced at me and said "oh, it's a boy, definitely".  then, she looked a little closer (i guess?) and said "wait, no, it's a girl.  your skin is bad".
hilarious.  the irony here is that my skin has been better than it has been my entire life until this week, when i've randomly sort of broken out.  but even this break out is nothing compared to the normal state of affairs of my non-pregnant self.  i wasn't wearing make up, so maybe that made it look rougher than usual, but in any case, i am SO amused.  can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...