Monday, August 31, 2015

first full day.

admittedly, i have had some nerves about this week. there are a lot of changes and a lot is riding on scheduling coordination during times when i am sitting at my office, and that makes me nervous. and then, this afternoon, this happened:

after-after school care called me
they were like "why isn't your kid on the bus?" (this bus is the source of all my afterschool angst, i swear)
i'm like...she should be on the bus, blah blah
so i call debra
the pre-after school coordinator person
and she's in a room like "amy? amy? has anyone seen amy?"
and i'm like it's EMME
and then she's like "i'm going to have to call you back"
so then i am freaking out and about to get in the car
and then after after school calls me back and they're like "never mind she is on the bus now"
this whole ordeal was like 4 minutes

but still
all my worst fears about this arrangement were realized in this 4 minute period.

also, i am so glad this is not a cautionary tale. 

in other news, last night before bed, hollis said "i have a secret, mommy. my eyes are very fancy." 

1 comment:

  1. OMG. i would have completely panicked. also this reminds me to tell you about my new invention idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...