Saturday, March 05, 2011

snow's bbq adventure

piper wants to focus on easy meals in the crockpot, but i think we should be having bbq for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... especially after my recent trip to snow's in Lexington. piper was in florida, so i loaded up the camera, met joel and david at 7:30am, and rolled out to Lexington. snow's was rated the best bbq in texas a couple years back by texas monthly. #1 in texas is a rather bold claim, so our expectations were incredibly high. like true texans, we found ourselves with over 6lbs of smoked meat among the 3 of us for breakfast. saying their bbq was amazing = biggest understatement of all time ever. i want to go back. right now. here's a short video of the adventure -

1 comment:

  1. I love your videos - as a true Texan myself I could eat BBQ morning, noon, and night - and now that you have suggested it - my pregnancy cravings are convincing me to eat BBQ the rest of the day - I sure do miss Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...