Saturday, October 30, 2010

booties project.

well, i messed up the ones i was making with the leftover crib skirt fabric, but the mess up afforded me the chance to learn how to sew with a pattern and understand what the directions meant.  soooo, i sewed another pair for my friend a's new baby girl cameron.  here are some pics.  the pattern is adorable and the booties don't take that long at all, so i am thinking this may be one of my new go-to baby gifts....


post-edit: the pattern is from amy butler's little stitches for little ones book.  my friend amy got it for me for my baby shower (i think there's a pic of the book in some of the baby shower pics), and it really has the cutest projects you've ever seen.  the crib skirt is from there too....

2 comments:

  1. hold crud. so cute i can't even take it. once again, you're amazing. i wish i could make stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I'd love to know where you got the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...