Friday, November 11, 2011

thankful: november 11.

i am so thankful for the weekend.  this week has been intense and long.  the plague really took it out of us, but all the usual stuff still had to happen, of course, so it all just piled up and left even more on our plates for when we felt even remotely better.  my job has been pounding me lately, as well, so it did not help that i missed large chunks of days with being sick.  anyway, all that adds up to needing a weekend SO badly.  of course i have about 436 things on my list this weekend and i will never get to all of it, but two full days lie before me and i intend to soak them up....

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm glad you guys are feeling better--I don't think parents should be allowed to get sick! Emme's outfit in the last post is so adorable--every bit of it--the shoes, coat, hat... I love it! And last, I'm jealous of your king size bed! John and I are counting down the days (okay, years) until we don't live in an old house with tiny bedrooms and staircases and can upgrade from our queen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...