Friday, November 18, 2011

thankful: november 18.

today, i am thankful for my dad.  i'm really lucky in that i have an incredible relationship with each of my parents.  dad needed to take some vacation days, so he headed to austin for a couple of days to pick up me and ek and bring us back to lafayette for thanksgiving week.  how many peoples' parents are willing to take their vacation time for that?  not only is he serving as our personal chauffeur (justin can't take the whole week, so he will be in lafayette on wednesday, but we didn't want to have two cars), but he was also my personal assistant today.  i made a ridiculous list of activities for him and he did all my bidding while i was at work, saving me hours of errands.  he went to costco, the post office, the dry cleaners, and target.  what a guy.  anyway...my dad always comes through when i need anything.  he is the greatest.  oh, and emme loves him a lot, too.

1 comment:

  1. that is the sweetest picture! have fun with your family and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...