Friday, November 04, 2011

thankful: november 4.

today, i am thankful for music.  this is probably random as far as the thankful thing goes, but i have been a music fan since birth.  nearly every great memory and every painful moment of my life has a song associated with it.  it's celebratory and healing and cathartic.  my day can take a dramatic turn for the better just by hearing a great song on my way to work (case in point: this morning, the stones' beast of burden came on and it made me super happy).  i don't really play anything anymore, but justin can play any and everything, and it's amazing to have that talent in our house.  i love that emme is instantly in a better mood when we put some tunes on (my parents gave her a personalized cd with songs that have her name in them for her birthday that she is OBSESSED with and demands to hear morning and night).  i love singing to myself and being sung to.  music.  yep, it's pretty great. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...